Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yishun Dam =) LETS RACE

alright .. its 3am in the morning .. i didn't went out drinking with nick .. instead my buddies who happen to pop out in my life again when i'm feeling down ...


They really rock my day i love them =) thanks guys haha ... found out my work can cheer me up too !


After work .. kor(kim meng) called me ... asking if wan2 meet up... at 1st tot that they wanna eat .. so went meet up .. well guess they knew my mood wasn't so gd .. so they found the greatest way to cheer up my life .. other den working haha FARK HELL RACE RACE !!


Went Yishun Dam .. quite crowded ... alot of cars .. zhng-ed with turbo sound or maybe some sub-woofer ... and on music farking loud like cb like that ..


When we reach there .. we met wei loon's friend .. who ride a cbr 600 :D .. wei loon cbr 400 .. wei ming rvf 400 .. andrian aprilia rs125 .. k.m DR200 lol .. me ? LJ SP150 =o lol ..


Sit there .. slack .. see some scrambler do wheelee LOL Chio :D esp when u see them standing on pillion stand and wheelee .. cool man .. lol .. fun :D ..


See wei loon and wei ming having drag race .. 400 vs 400 .. cbr vs rvf .. honda vs honda haha ... Listen to the sounds make me high .. i swear i will get a powerful one ..


Den kinda play alot of conners when we went for supper .. Luckily i change my tyre to a bigger one .. With disavantage of having lower speed but better conner :D YEA


went supper and went hm straight .. yeah ..


I love working in my kitchen .. friends there who are those few youngesters .. took either 31th off .. or the 1st of sept off ... I AM SO GOTNA CLUB WHEN MY B`DAY COMES :D I don't need the same old person to club with me all the time lol .. and i have to work like a pimp Zzz nah this time with my working buddies .. and riding buddies .. plus sec sch ones :D .. this yr b`day i wanna make it big .. lol .. club where ??? nt sure yet =( ..


Oh welcome back jaws to work after the car accident .. CAREful nx time alright ? We party on 8/9 nx month alright ? D&D AT SHANGRI LA !! :D lol .. so gotna see my kitchen friends dance shuffle .. was shock when some malay in my kitchen really know how to dance that =.= LOL ..


Alright so i'm nt gotna club this few following weeks till my b`day .. to make my self excited for that day to come .. =/ ..


Ohh .. wei ming's b`day is nx wed ... :D Pls sms him happy b`day if u remenber !

No comments: