Thursday, August 9, 2007

Working day ...




Yawns .. its back to working day again .. crap .. woke up 7am jus to take a key from lynn Zzz .. nvm its my fault for being farking drunk ..


Guess i won't go clubbing this few weeks ... since i intro my friends to my "friends" .. have partners i will jus take a rest from all this haha .. i will hop my self to sajc


What is the problem with the word Satan ? .. huh?? i am not seeking any attention for that word .. its jus some charater wrote in the bible that is against what God had done ? .. isn't it .. pls don't msg me and say "ohh how santanic can that be" or .. better msg me "SANTANIC" .. your mother la Zz dun farking disturb me


Guess i wasn't in my best of mood now .. Even ask my cousin for some good old martel or any labels she have to give me .. i need something to drink .. end up i kena scold instead of she giving me ...asking whats wrong with me... NOTHINGS WRONG !! dun worry my tongue jus feel like having some liq ..


Work work work ...

No comments: