Friday, August 24, 2007

hais ...

was over the phone with alice yesterday till 2am in the morning ... ask her to come for my party on 31th .. yeah she will be going haha !! my "GF" is going ! :D


Chat with her abt what happened in the hotel .. like from work to .. what happen to me and y.s .. i guess the nearer we got .. the further we are .. like now we hardly even talk ..


bah ...few more mths i'll finish my attachment :D


Dad called and ask me to cancel my party and have steamboat with family .. HELL NO MAN LOL imagine 20+ ppl going to have fun on the same night .. fucking cancel , they fucking fuck me up =o ..Esp rach who is having a high mood haha


Well dad thought i was drinking to have fun .. said "i'll drink with u , see who Toh 1st .. u wan i buy dun need spend" .. Yeah my dad was a strong drinker ONCE , Yeah And at 1st i change the date to 30th .. ask him to take off on 30th .. den i found out i fucking need to work on 30 !! HAHA Shit when i told him i have to change his date again to 1st .. kinda screwed up by him ... but end of the day we will have 1st steamboat :D buahaha ..


1st more week to go , I'm excited , craving for things to drink .. Craving for ppl to go wild , crave for this and that .. i ain't need no presents .. i jus need some fun :D

No comments: