Saturday, August 11, 2007

Raw is war




Went working .. but instead it was like a war .. war against me vs all the kitchen staffs .. no i didn't not make them angry not pissed off lol ..


thing went much worse between me and y.s ... even i jump into the china's yellow sea also cannot clear my name =(


What happened .. alright .. 1st started with .. i was having a off on tuesday night .. this week at 1st ... tuesday i have nothing to do actually lol .. so .. ai ya .. jus anyhow la go off .. alright ..


Den chef vinson ask .. "do u really wan tuesday off?" .. i was .. Err .. "i got nothing to do .. i anything de". What went nx was .. he ask if i wan wed off .. i was .. ok lo .. no differents


I DIDN'T KOE Both ed and vinson buck up .. coz Y.S ALSO OFF ON THAT DAY ?! .. So kena bullied yesterday keep asking hows my day off ah .. blah blah .. blah blah .. which i didn't go out with her .. though she asked .. no $ .. club till no $ .. LOL .. 1st time i spend my money on my 1st week i got it =x .. thanks to elmo and allan for that ... clubbing season = drunk period .. cb lol..


whats wrong was .. that on the 26 which is nx sunday .. ed ask vinson whens my off day .. Zz crap den put same again .. like i will go out siak Zzz no $ no talk :D


worse come to worse is.. she put both day off on my b`day and the day after .. den alot of shit happens ah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HHHHHHHH i am so afraid to step into work now =(


Still i am still farking high .. still can't wake up from my clubbing season .. still farking excited for my b`day .. HEH .. Hope Jenn is going =( .. rocks to have someone cute&pretty who stays near me :D

No comments: