Sunday, August 19, 2007

PEACE .. well ..

It was double peace today .. haha tell u why now


1st peace .. Chef Ed Had his Off today ..TOTAL PEACE BUAHAHAHAHA .. NO MORE of him shouting across " ARON .. ARON .. ARON .." Den He look at Yinshan ... Den ah song will Continue .. Den follow by chef vincent Zz HEH .. But today will be my tough day =(


2nd peace .. lets see .. there is a serivce staff who come to koe me .. i am not handsome i koe but she came to koe me .. quite a few weeks ago ..but i dun really koe her la Zzz was bz working where got time talk lol .. walk to me and pass me a present as small as 1/2 a ang bao .. i was .. Err ????


Yeah her name at her name tag was "peace" LOL .. i once said to her .. "Your name is peace my name is Satan Hi " lol .. alright so she was the 1st one who gave me a b`day present ... COOL RIGHT 2 more weeks den my b`day she give le .. well her reason was she have to study for her test cannot work =o .. won't be able to meet me so give me 1st =/ .. right .. gave me something like handphone hanger stuffs with my name there LOL ... my name u wan find default one is damn hard lo .. coz default one is always aaron .. mine is aron :D so it mus be a custom make de Buahahaha ..

No comments: