Thursday, August 9, 2007

drink drank drunk




Went zouk , phu yesterday .. we really drink our life away ..with elmo lynnette and allan


I wasn't at the top of my mood .. after so much things happened .. so much shit happens ... bah dun care ..


WEnt in at 9 .. drink at 10 .open 1 martel , After that 2 jar of mixer .. before 11 we had 2 more tq shots went in all i could do was shout "HUAT AH"


played 5 secs with martel .. drink 2 shots straight .. went in dance floor and all i could do was dance around and grab girls by their waist .. who cares Zzz


By 12mn .. we 3 (lynnette doesn't drink) we were all wasted .. crap ... went home without bring my key .. den called my parents .. woots .. 1st time they saw their son drunk ... dance around the hs .. fell etc ..


Whats worse Zzz .. i was so drunk i farking bring my hp into my room and sms y.s "i love you" LOL .. WOKE UP I WAS FUCKING SHOCK .. WTH DID i did last night .. ok fark .. nvm told her i was sorry etc .. and luckily she said it was nothing haha since i was as dead as .. a .. roastpig ?


called lynn jus now .. abt my key lol .. its with her =( she say alot of stuffs i think i should change .. i guess i haven really grown up .. sorry lynn =( .. i'll try to change man ..

No comments: