Saturday, August 25, 2007

6 MORE DAYs !!

6 more days and my b`day will come ... sorry i keep blogging this but i been thinking it hard hahahahaha . jia lat la .. =( even that idiot rach always msg me telling me the dates .. slowly jumps ..


i found out this yr i been on the killing streak ... funny ..my life wasn't like this last time but now ... i swear to God that i'm not lying .. girls are asking me out ?! LOL ..to the point i have to even think 31th .. who i should go out with .. at noon and 1st .. after i wake up from being drunk ..


Oh man .. 18 yrs old .. is it the start of everything ? lol ... i'm starting to love my life a little by a little more .. well yea ..


Alright .. i am getting overly excited .. till i can't sleep yesterday and ask lewis that idiot out and have snacks till 4am in the morning .. chatting abt what happened .. chatting abt hows his gf .. and when he was smoking i was burning up some photos .. was bored .. but still i can't slp ..


6 MORE DAYS TO GO 20+ ppl .. and more to come .. jia lat .. it will be a night phuture have a number of idiots i koe ! HAHA will be one hell of a night ..

No comments: