Friday, August 3, 2007

Perfect answer !




lol .. went out with my benny lewis and kev after work ... kev is driving so no riding for me .. WEEE :D now its 4am =.=


b4 that was chatting ... ask someone for my stuffs + b`day present .. got a perfect answer from him/her .. lol .. asked "my present also hor" ... and i got this answer .. "see 1st , dun koe got money nt" ..


lol as a friend i even got my self in accident to try do a present .. oh man now i koe i got such a good friends .. who love to make use of me only haha .. thanks alot .. it look me rather long enough to koe that =/ even i wasn't anyone .. but isn't there is something call at least a pleasure to return some good deeds?? .. crappy Z


Today Region Ex-chef Mark resign .. 24hrs .. haha ... that is so sad =( .. work at shang for 2 yrs .. change alot of things ... and went off to be some other stuffs .. unsure .. nvm =/ .. so shang ri la singapore will have an empty post of ex-chef !! any traniess wan2 try for that post ? =x


Been thinking tru about the "action speak louder den words" thing .. lol always make me laugh ... even i work ... thinking .. ya .. your words sounds better den your action when u said that lol .. my lauging action is louder den my words too u koe :D


y.s will have her off tml .. haha doing some cookies ...have my shares inside :D !! lol this is call action ... words ?? nothing from her is said =/lol .. alright .. still a doubt if she is free at night she wan2 go out with benny they all to cheesecake cafe , night places to chill out .... its good to have money and friends who drive haha ..yeaa :D ... my age its time to go have friends like this is so shiok :D drives .. chill out places any where we like without thinking of transport or cash !!! wan2 eat cheesecake?? jus buy ! lol got $ to buy .. dun need to even have urge to have it =D


Heard that friends of mine got his gf preg LOL .. SUAY MAN =( so young become father is cool u koe =x rocks lol .. this is a bad point of having a gf =/ .. be like me free .. do what u wan .. don't get caught .. the rules of how the world spins :D lol .. some more u can choose which one to play with .. e.g bored with sporty ones ? get quiet ones .. bored with quiet ones ? go to noisy .. from those who think they are pretty to those who are really pretty .. u can slowly choose =/ .. lol ... been successful till now :D


Maybe its like dino said .. i said "y dun be like me single !? play around lol" .. he answer something that really make me think "yeah .. true" .. he said "well i past the age of doing that" haha .. maybe yea .. when i grow up things changes =/ ...


this week got alot of stuffs in the weekends haha .. friday night going out with buddies .. maybe y.s .. sat going out with y.s .. night time going momo with elmo ... and guess sunday is sleep day !! :D .. LOL all well planned .. will it go succesfully ?


Alright .. gtg slp .. tml alot shit to do Zz nights

No comments: