Thursday, June 14, 2007

Stand by me : )




"confucius say , Saying a lie is easy .. compare to saying the truth .. Lying jus need skill in what u can think .. Saying the truth need courage and some creativity"


Everything is over =/ .. i don't feel sad .. but rather more relaxed ... i feel sorry .. but at least i feel she won't get hurt by me .. like what used to happen .. thanks God i koe how to think this time =/


Well .. was out with my friend for dinner today buahah .. I was laughing at my friend "ohh u hug a pig .." .. he look at me and scold me LOL SAD LIFE MAN


Was back to the topic of relationship again lol .. they knew what happened to me .. so alright la .. so was talking abt them instead of myself today. .. How i envy ppl who can control them self and be faithful =/ .. Kicking that habit :( its wasn't ez .. hahaha


ArGh ... Friday was suppose to go Either Dxo's ladies night / Mos's underage party .. ended up some ppl drop out coz of work .. So everything will push back to nx week :) ... sat sunday monday tuesday off .. WTF ... WTF ... WTFFFFFFFFFFFF WTF


tml and sat off .. what should i do ? .. thinking of going to the gym tml ... dun feel like slacking my day off lol .. happy that i lose some weight compare to caculating from before coming to shang ..


Alright enjoy the song : D Stand by me

2 comments:

FAnG said...

heyhey...long time no come di siao siao~LOL

aronchew said...

l o l = / maggie :D