Monday, June 25, 2007

Off day the 3rd




Saw this Video at s.m's blog haha .. feel rather bad haha .. Thanks huh s.m making everyone so emo :)


This is the month .. where almost 1/4 of the ppl i koe had relationship breakups/aftermath happenings ...lol .. Last mth was like everyone got into relationship .. this mth feel so different .. Death month for relationship


Sucks anyway .. Feels like everyone can't forget what used to happen .. even it was a bad experience .. haha .. when ppl say time will heal .. i guess mine didn't i guess hahas


Well after chatting with someone .. feels that things actually is v.easy .. like during our age or 18-21 .. its our time to play :) responsibility is there .. but having a relationship is nt as comfirm like when u r adult ..


1st u don't have a fixed job .. 2nd u still wan2 play .. 3rd how sure r u that partner isn't jus fooling around :)


Den she gave me a final conclude .. PLAY !! dun go for a relationship now .. only go into one when u have all 3 done .. (maybe there are more but i lazy to think)


Haha .. so thanks this .. making me feel quite true .. Its not my time to have a relationship now .. Its time to play :)


So my buddies might see more of different Girl - friends i koe .. instead of the same one over and over again :) .. ( i got a habit of showing to my friends and let them koe each other and play ! :D)


No more Dating till nx mth =x .. this mth i seems to spend alot LOL almost eat into the amount i had to save for my bike =x .. Hengs ... Nx mth lesser dating ... also less going out with my buddies :( they busy with their exam stuffs i guess .. streaming year ... something like pri 4 .. and sec 2 >=/ LOL


Oh ya .. Found a Shang-GF LOL .. called Alice and she works in the kitchen .. She is like so damn funny .. she does things that normal girls won't do something Godlike in making me laugh ... She loves to call me her bf (ok la play play nia) so in return i call her mine LOL .. And we get jealous together if we see each other talking to other guys/girl buahaha .. Short girl with big funny attitude :D Rocks my life while working But rather she is ending her attatchment soon :( .. only can see her for 2 more days .. nx sat and sunday LOL .. awWww SAD :( Promise her will send her home since she live quite near my hs LOL .. Buddies nx time i show u guys how she look like .. She may even join in the club of Jokers


Alright .. Time to slack my day off again ... Everyone sch reopen .. i having my off zzz Sad life .. ARGH ARGH ARGH


Don't talk behind my back .. Dun call me funny names .. Don't even talk about me .. You dog .. Anbu is the name .. nt for someone as farkup as u to speak about it ..

No comments: