Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I like the way you move :)




buaha .. out with my buddies after work .. working in italian station now .. fun :D .. do lasania .. etc .. cut chop all the normall stuffs .. after work today .. went out with my buddies .. have dinner talk abt nx week any plans .. since its their holiday haha .. going zouk nx wednesday with them :D its Ladies night .. any one wan2 go ?


I guess relationship i'm the one always giving problems .. Everything is about me .. i feel sorry .. i am always giving some attitude .. it will take time .. but i'm trying to change .. i dun koe .. its the same old reasons .. Rach u koe right .. talking to rach the whole of afternoon abt the same problems in relationship we had .. same shit different person .. ARGH ... i am such a bastard


Time to slp .. i feel rather stupid now .. it take two hands to clap .. i am not clapping Zz .. So much abt the RULES i set .. equlivent Trade .. it seems i am not balancing the trade in this part of relationship .. Feel like slapping my self .. wTH AM I DOING ?!


time to slp ..

1 comment:

FAnG said...

its all about ego-tism here!!~~lol