Monday, June 4, 2007

Pgm 4 :D

OMG .. i forgotten to add this into my entry yesterday :( too tired so jus quickly finish my entry haha


WAs walking back from queensway from buying my shoe .. lol saw a ninja .. at across the road ... alright .. suddenly i heard *ling ling ling ling ling ling* i turn my bloody head around .. "OMG PGM 4!!" .. LOL Farking hell *ling* in front of me :(


This temp me more into buying Pgm 4 :( rs seems not to attract me anymore x) .. Pgm 4 .. the card key ... the dry clutch .. the Light .. the body .. the sound .. the speed .. the pipe O m G .. !xobile


ARGH .. How much is a Pgm 4 this end of yr :( i wan that i wan that ... can i have that for a christmas present :D i fallen in love with it .. Ready made racing machine .. only thing without racing faring .. omg .. imagine painting it with .. racing painting .. ARGH .. <3 .. argh shit ..


TEMPING

No comments: