Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Last day of my 4 day off :D

Alright its my last day of my off !! Back to work tml LOL .. like so excited to work huh :D


what did i did on these 4 days .. sat .. went zoo .. night time party with monopoly .. sunday .. slack my day .. eat .. slack..


Yesterday was chee sheng's b`day haha .. his 23 i guess went some jap restaurant eat ... i guess i koe my fav is that fried fish with little egg roe insides hahah nice :D alot of joke happen between me and alice buahaha .. !! Being jealous .. being lovely etc but fun fair =x ..


Den fetch her home for the very 1st time LOL .. she is so damn light can ?! 1st person i fetch can sit on my bike without feeling stressed .. like i am riding alone :D .. sweet !! .. dating on friday with her .. lunch date buaha .. going out with a drawf on Friday :)


Alright .. seems to be my funny month this month .. alot of things happened LOL .. ALot of ppl come into my life since i step into shang lol .. like what jaws said .. scandalous !! Buahah ..


Ok i owe alot of ppl alot of stuffs . J.s her sushi .. over slept .. K.m his 2t stuffs LOL .. Shit .. WEEE GOOD NIGHT ..

No comments: