Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ai wo bie zhou WOOTS




The song which always bring me into the mood of emo once .. now its jus a song to me buahaa nice :D .. Simple words bring everything out from someone ...to those non-chinese .. Ai wo bie zhou means Don't leave me if u love me


Alright plans for this week .. sat sunday monday tuesday off .. planning to go zoo on sat LOL .. WTH ?! at 1st jeann intend to go escape .. but even i ride a bike over 100km/hrs .. but still imagine something i can't control :( i am a scarry cat :(


Brought up the topic "ZOO" LOL .. WTH.. long time nv go :D jus go la ~ have some fun take some noob pictures .. laugh my self off :D


Alot of things happened this week .. don't ask me what .. but its life changing "happening" stuffs ... gd/bad .. God decides :)


Cute boar o.o .. Grizzy bear ? LOL

5 comments:

jeaNNette said...

Alot of things happened this week .. don't ask me what .. but its life changing "happening" stuffs wahh. sounds so serious. can i ask? :p

aronchew said...

nope lol =D .. lol...

jeaNNette said...

heh. orh. selfish. :( BOO! ;p

aronchew said...

LOL i am bored to be selfish =x someone is bored to be boar =x

jeaNNette said...

bleahh. :(