Thursday, June 14, 2007

phuture




Went Phuther Yesterday .. 1st time there since i didn't really went clubbing with hiphop musics around =/ .. Well nt bad for the music after all .. lol .. One part was the hindi song which is lewis's fav .. he can even sing it out o.o


Bad part .. yesterday alot of fat ones :( .. those not fat either got bf or what liao LOL .. Hard to really find one to dance. . so wait .. den our Noob js .. LOL Drink long island .. NB .. DRUNK .. cb .. Have to baby sit him almost the whole day Zz


alot of things happen to me .. which i have to settle .. i look like a DAD going "boy,U have to wake up" etc etc ... den slap him ..


what did he do ? LOL .. 1st he got seh .. he go hug a fat girl =x (we keep saying it after clubbing so he will feel guilty LOL) den slowly he keep moving his ass and make a big circle out of it .. knocking to the fat girl's partner(a girl who wore bare backs and wan2 dance with me at 1st) .. so the girl got irrirated and "play" with him .. both using assing .. ass-to-ass and round together LOL every fucking ppl look at them =.= ..making big round circles !!! DAMN


Den i stop them .. told the ladies tru my handphone "Sorry ladies he is drunk" coz they can't hear wtf i saying .. LOL then they jus smile and say nvm den the bareback girl wan2 dance with me again :( .. facing me .. oh man .. den i look at my friend .. He make round circles again cb .. this time at a guy ..


The guy got farking angry .. turn around .. lucky i was there LOL .. CB wan2 hamtam him liao .. cb .. i was like sorry sorry my friend was drunk etc .. etc .. den his friend stop him too .. oh man .. my backback girl look like stunt .. (maybe she tot why am i doing baby sitting and not dancing with her LOL SAD) .. Argh .. den all day after that i have to bloody hell put my hands on him .. so to make sure he don't cause another gay problems


So thats my day in phuther :( .. Thanks for the memories even though it wasn't so great LOL .. SOUND SO REAL MAN THE SONNG I LOVE IT :( argh .. bareback girl :(


Forget it .. lol .. total up only dance with a girl who jus put her arms over me with her back facing me Zzz .. den got bored of her went to toilet with js ... come back she gone :D gd


Now i at least koe some thing y ppl go clubbing some times =/ .. half the time u won't think of anything .. jus do what u wan .. at least not too bad la =/ .. jus dance your night away .. without worrying which guy/girl u hold or what ..


Aniway .. I feel bastard after i finish clubbing .. or maybe even the moment i was writing my blog .. i feel i am wasting her time .. after a few days of thinking .. asking my friends .. i conclude to my self .. i am really wasting her time .. am not really worth her to worry wtf happen 1/2 my time away having fun in the club and having her to feel pain .. i am sorry .. maybe we shouldn't really continue .. i feel that i'm wasting her time now .. i dun koe .. maybe this time i really didn't koe what result will happen ..b4 hand .. i feel bastard .. scold me pls .. i am not used to after what happen and not getting scolded ..


Oh ya congrats to someone :) .. whatever reason it it :D
One night and one more time .. thanks for the memories even though it wasn't so great

No comments: