Sunday, June 10, 2007

Have a break , Have a kit kat ..

Guess its time to have a break ... from stuffs other den my work .. its making me having problems working i guesss .. luckily i'm able to choose what i wan now ..


Losing something might gain my something in my future .. i wan to work properly now .. trying my best to get A A A A A A in all my stations .. trying to do as much Helps out after work hours jus to make sure i learn more den what i can learn in that few hrs time ..


Give me sometime .. i need a rest .. i guess its only my self .. everyone tried helping me .. collegs from shang .. my buddies .. tried every way to convince me .. but it seems i'm tough headed ..


Looking at some newly "wed" friends . and some of them who have gone so far as few yrs .. make me feel .. i'm such a bastard =/ .. i rather choose something which benefit me my self ..


Like my chef .. Chef amer .. Working half his life time for $ .. and climbing the stairs of Promotions .. Up to the part "sous chef" he was given .. he told me .. his wife ran away .. children went with her as he has no time for them ... thats the realistic part ..


I rather i have my work now .. got my $ .. got everything prepared .. then i guess i'll really have time for it ... i won't be like some guys who will rather quit his job for more time for a girl .. who is so unknownly will leave him one day .. the guy mus be down .. the girl mus be no life =/ ..


Chef says .. :" u all r still young .. i am young once .. i also play play .. " .. guess i'll out of his books i guess ..


Play time i'm sure i'm 1/4 less den anyone .. i feel i have no life .. other den work .. work work work ... go home sleep .. work work tml morning go work .. den sleep ... work work sleep .. nt couting clubbing .. coz i hardly go .. rare of the season


Please give me a break ... for the time being .. 9 mths is important to me .. i'm going all the way to the top .. r u coming or nt :) I love the way chefs say "so young ? .. so young ? ." Buaha it gives me time to climb up the stairs


ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP WHEN i'm STILL YOUNG :)

No comments: