Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Off day mood ..




Feeling tired .. my stupid off day gotna be usless :( .. woke up at 1pm .. now slacking in front of my com .. doing nothing .. sms-ing .. thinking ... slacking my day off .. maybe going to the gym later ? .. try play with my bike ? ..or should i stay at home and slack :D


seriously the book "Best restaurant of the year 2007" .. is good haha .. alot of places to koe where to eat .!! buahaha .. going to the line for lunch/dinner nx sunday with her buahah .. Food food food :D


Found out i'm a Great lier .. LOL .. in fact i should get a diploma/degree in it :) lol .. nt in all stuff la deh .. only some .. only some :D some that cause SOMEONE to feel w/e he/she feels after i lied AHAHA .. i felt i have fun during my teens years doing funny stuffs .. only la .. half the time .. the another half doing serious stuff .. And i found out .. if i lie .. why should anyone belive .. should active brains to scan "are u lying?" .. :D LOL .. spare me the innocent thing .. i'm tired of listening to that .. if anyone is innocent in this earth lol ..i'll be bald tml :) no one is innocent la pls


Also I am despo !! YES .. I AM DESPO AHAHA .. AHAHa ... i feel good when anyone tell me that any moment from today onwards lol ..YES YES i am only child .. i need a compan to be with me haha .. if not half my life time i'm so bored .. u won't koe the feeling of being lonely since young .. cut me the crap of saying "ohh .. my brothers are attatched .. ohh i an feel .. " bah .. i lonely since young .. .. u have a big family since young .. ya dun tell me your family and u nt close next .. my parents working like 24/7 .. blah blah .. i can't see how same u and i are =o ... we are so different .. u love your wild life .. i love my plain ones :D


pushing blames .. hmm .. it takes two hands to clap .. yea .... i hate it when ppl jus say and can't do it .. A little less conversation, a little more action please =/ .. I feel so lazy to continue now ...


Gtg .. find something to do now .. can't go out she got something on tml mus prepare now :( ... alright bb


She , She taste unlike u and also sweeter :)

2 comments:

Pang Boon Peng said...

grow up. how old are u already? i dont understand why are u behaving like this. yea u probably might say some other things to counter what im saying. but seriously, had u thought of thinking more maturely?

aronchew said...

Ya i haven grow up =/ thanks :D lol .. i still wan2 play i'm immature Thanks !