Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crap vs Crabs..

Receiving craps since then .. read craps since then .. hearing crap since then .. even some "guy" help .. yeah i am despo .. yea.. u hate to me see doing this .. yea .. i love to do this .. what to do ? .. Scold me lo =/ i'm bored of it .. getting boring


Who had friends who scold me bastard last time .. :D i take it .. who had someone i play pool last time to lecture me abt what i did last time .. i take it ..everything push blame to me .. i take it =/ .. i take it and forget it =o


What can i do .. do u koe why guys die earlier ? .. simple .. guys keep everything to themself .. either by smoking or drinking .. and hw abt girls .. WA COMPLAIN/show to the whole world .. cry .. den cry = guys fault .. everytime .. always .. den hw about i guy ? .. whose fault .. my own fault coz i dumb ? YEAH .. humans logic = girls cry guys fault ... guys cry .. his own fault


Zzz butoh Zzz after i think tru .. think this stupid little war has no ending ... well at least i think i got what i wan =o .. ahah


alright .. getting bored nw ..sleep .. tml still got work ..got early work on sunday early off :D WEe can go out with polar bear :D where to go what to do .. no plans yet .. Open oyster ... blah blah again tml :(


She ask a question that doubt me .. i'm being doubt ..

No comments: