Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Morning

lol ... i love to see the way ppl kinda talk abt the person close to me .. when they found out they have no other stuffs to talk abt me .. i love this kinda games actually Buahaha it get me into playing more i'm jus bored =D ..


Well this proved lol .. not all clever in studies ppl .. can talk well .. work well nor do well .. vocab good .. yea .. but attitude towards someone around me .. bad =( .. if u can't find words to aim me den don't try =/ its making a fool out of u and only you


i laugh when i saw that ... when pot calling kettle black .. i always ask my self .. can fat ppl call fat ppl fat ? ... can ugly ppl call ugly ppl ugly ? .. A xmm calling a xmm , Xmm ? ... don't koe ~ .. when u r fat .. u call another fat guy fat ... its sounds like .. stupid ? lol .. it makes u think ohh i am skinny ?! in fact u r nt :( Aww ... "I more mature" ... sounds ... in fact .. so wrong


Wasn't what i said abt the comments true ... thanks to elmo who teaches me .. there are girls around the world .. who jus wans ***** YEA? i agree till an extend lol ...


I am just bored early in the morning haha =D prepare to work !.. after a night slept with funny dreams .. i feel gd hahahaha


Don't worry .. i'll jus wait :)

No comments: