Monday, May 28, 2007

Fast ? ..

Had work early yesterday .. work till 3 .. went out with her .. didn't koe where to go .. since is her 1st time on a bike .. went over to my hs to see cheryl =/ .. Don't worry nothing happened...


Went dinner .. and brought her home .. and my day ended like that ...


Had problems with my phone yesterday ... cannot use anymore .. guess its becaues i sms while having my shower in shang .. Zzz luckily some nice service staff borrow me =)Guess no choice have to use my o2 again


Everything was too fast .. this was fast .. that was fast .. I rode too fast ... i eat too fast .. maybe i need a dvd control ... fastforward everything ? .. or should i run at a speed of light .. where science proven if human go by the speed of light .. time run faster by a few times :)


I am tired of the same old thing .. ppl saying the same old thing .. doing the same old thing .. argh ... forget it .. maybe elmo was right .. i should listen to him few yrs back .. and even now .. :D


Poor fingers. . cut my self 2 times today

No comments: