Saturday, May 26, 2007

let the Good times roll :)

Had a funny day today .. 3 happening things happen .. 1 sad 1 funny HAHA ..


Feel rather idiot today .. keep droppin stuffs.. though nv break any .. =.= .. argh .. the stupid water .. whole bloody pot of water .. was suppose to wash the oysters .. was added with lemon inside .. was suppose to pour it away .. end up it slip off my hands .. too slippy .. *splash* .. knn my pants and half of my coat was wet =.= .. and smell like oyster .. argh .. bad : 1


Nx .. after i change my uniform ... i came down .. was suppose to top up the seafood on the counter .. top up half way .. one lady came over .. i was .. "good afternoon mdm" .. she was .. looking at me .. den the seafood .. and said "can i take a picture of u and the place ?" LOL .. OWNING i was stunt .. jus said .. Err ok .. den jus walk towards where she wanted .. she GRAB MY ARMS !! lock it .. 3 2 1 .. snap Zz lol EHH LADY U THINK SHANG RI LA THE LINE IS ZOO AH .. i ah meng for u to take free pictures AHA =.= .. even take picture with ah meng need $.$


LOL the whole thing spread the whole day ... laugh untill i can't take it .. =/ .. hahas


Ask her some questions yesterday LOL .. at last i dig something out from her mind haha =D GREAT .. haha .. love her for the way she cares for me [a small sms to ask me to take care riding helps =p] AHa didn't get so much caring since so long ago :( AHAHA ... i wan a polar bear for my b`day :D get it for me

No comments: