Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hooba !




its morning again .. lol .. kena "scold" by her .. coz of what i blog LOL okok .. i promise i won't bring that up again lol .. nv continue the stupid "war" ... lol .. !! i was bored :D .. thanks her .. nt me


yesterday was oyster night ! .. open alot of different oysters in front of ppl again ... big small .. wide thin . gay Z lol .. 2 plaster at my hands now :( lol . injured my self the day b4 .. sad BUT I IMPROVE !! My speed of opening lol and how nice it is .. :D .. ya tah


watch the show .."city biz " or isit city buzz lol .. talking abt shang ri la's oyster night LOL the one who open oyster is chef izak (forget how to spell) lol .. fry tempura oyster is the china chef .. and our ah gong toss and fry the orh jian LOL... CHEF POH was the one who got interviewed LOL asking what oyster nice etc .. make me laugh when i see him on the screen .. he was the chef who "taught"me how to open , and wan2 test me :(


alright looking forward to week end .. going 3 days off friday sat sunday buahaha !! going out with dear :D planning what to do .. thinking playing pool .. HMMM CAN SHE REACH THE TABLE ? LOL !! playing bowling .. HMmm .. can she hold the ball ? .. i am so evil today =x ...

No comments: