Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wok Side Funfair

i am in local now .. rather proud of my self .. guess why ? i am able to cook using the WOK i used to think i won't be able to use !? hahahahaha thanks to my week of hard work everyday staying back despite split shift and doing it when there is less crowds ...:D Since i'm at local nw ... why nt make the full use of it to learn more things here .. haha


Started with fried rice .. cook the same rice till it crips .. for hrs ... starting is like cock can't really flip no shit .. slowly ah keong and james help me .. teaching me step by step what to do .. den slowly now i can out the dishes like fried rice , ee fu noodles , chill crab and ginger onion beef :D x) rather happy my self ..


Was washing stuffs .. i remenber some horoscope stuffs .. i forgotten i heard from who .. but still it is stuck to my brain .. lol .. its says abt virgo .. me ? :D err .. can't remenber all but still i try [You are someone to look at , u are nothing but that .. like a vase] i guess ..


i wonder y .. i feel so .. against that ... sentence .. 1st i'm nothing to look at , 2nd .. nothing other den looking at me ? hmmm guess what i am doing better den ever :D ..i am nt at my peak ..but at least looking at my self improving making me so happy every nw and then ... at least i can tell me self "i am not using my dad or mom's money to drink and play girls .. bring girls out .. play play .. nt driving parents car and rather the money i saved to buy my bike , my own petrol money , work as my fav job nx time , not working under my dad's company (even he got one) .. everything i work nw is using my two hands .. and legs .. like most other classmates trainees at other hotels .. they mus be working hard too ....


in my life i rather saw a few loser who does use their parents as their bank blah blah .. some are older den me ... hais .. i'm born to hate rich ppl .. i love ppl who work hard hahaha .. cool to look at them working very hard to strive ..


Alright ... got to go make my bike stuffs nw ..Any way happy b`day dino :D .. this yr increase by 1 more yr .. lol .. :D

No comments: