Thursday, October 4, 2007

Twits Slackers ...

Went out with kim meng and group and had supper .. lol .. what they ask when i reach wasn't like "hows work" or .. "so slow ah" .. but rather "WHERE IS YINSHAN" =.= .. nbcb =o ..lol ..


Aniway after some thoughts .. i bring in twits ... too .. esp those slacker twits .. lets say .. the one under my block .. twins .. both twits . long hair , so ugly , earhole .. so small size .. nv study sec sch .. jus sit there slack , smoke ...good life huh ? nb turben . irritating ppl .. they better pray i dun kena police for my ns =o .. i sure make them suffer .. "IC PLS " HONG GAO GAN AH :D


next .. found out alot of ppl love to .. do last min stuffs now .. e.g .. work .. last min ... Studies .last min ..den complain "i got no time" .. where by the whole yr/mth/day u found out u been playing off .. lol .. why do stupid stuffs den start saying "ohh .. there is no time .. " ...


Hmmm i still think back .. looking MYSELF at the MIRROR ... and say ... well ... at least i got a dream of wtf i wan2 be .. , wtf i am doing nw .. wtf i am trying to do every now and then to make sure my dream come true ..


Lets bring this to how u wan2 compare .. lets jus say .. Work .. i'm confident enough to say i been working rather hard this few weeks at local(though i work hard in italian and slack off at times)to pick up the stuffs at local .. like wok flip , Cooking , Tasting , stuffs .. yes .. u might say i am proud , but still i think i work myself off to get what i wan NOW .. and i mean NOW .. i am happy enough to say at least i can do dishes nt only italian but local :D *clap clap clap* 11-11 is no joke(no split shift break) since ah taa is on mc .. have to help out =(


Let me bring my self to someone i can think of nw ... Lets see ... Hmm Ok some one in mind .. Someone who .. eat,drink,pay for girls, yeah .. all i could see from him is ... worthless =/ .. lol .. yes u might say "dun judge ppl la " .. fark la .. we humans .. we dun judge ppl den wtf we call ourself humans .. few weakness of human ok =o .. we compare our selfs around to improve .. dun tell me e.g u wan be chef .. u look at your ex.chef/c.d.c .. who dun wan2 sit at their spot u tell me .. its compare ..


i still cannot take the part .. using parents money .. and somemore older den me .. maybe i ask my dad once or twice to give me some cash to help out when i am really 100% down of money but still .. i won't be like using their $ to bring flings out .. woohoo i work my ass off to drink(that time),Flings(that time) , To bring someone u out with , To pay for petrol fees , To repair my bike , To pay for my hp bills , huh =o .. maybe i ask him to go find a job now .. i can't think wtf he can do .. lol .. ya maybe talk big.. very big ..


=/ somehow i love to see ppl when they are down .. esp when i am able to crush them with my hands .. even that won't clear the hate i had in me .. lol .. throw me all words .. i am jus in the mood to start the game all over again since i played this few yrs back lol .. its fun to see


Yawns gtg slp . Damn ... 11-11 tml again .. funfair .. lol new trainees kena 1 day 7-11 AGHAHAHAHA SAD LIFE =x woo i working morning nx week end =( jia lat .. nt used to work morning lol ... can send that dwarf home .. wee

No comments: