Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Blame it on me ..

after my back to work yesterday , i found out i'm guilty of drinking ... seriously .. why did i ever yelled at her .. pei xin told me ... i didn't koe ..


why did i ever spoil her day by scolding her when i was drunk .. it wasn't her fault that i was drunk .. . why did i get drunk and letting her worry , letting her leave her party early and wanting to find me ... why ..


I hardly yell at girls .. even those i hate . argh ... should slap my self across the face hard ... bang my face on the wall .. damn ...


I though i had grown .. but ended up i guess i'm still a kid .. this give me more reason y i should quit drinking and clubbing ... i will take a rather simple night life ... no more drinking .. why do something stupid to hurt someone ??


i am dumb

No comments: