Friday, October 19, 2007

i'm Moving on

Haha .. since i start working in shang , Things jus change quite alot .. since i work , Played , fun .. learn , i'm proud of myself this yr .. i didn't slack my life away ... and proud of some trainees who came in shang .. some even work o.t with me =) we learn banq tru the $ and time comsuming way .. haha


What did i gain in shang ? .. hmm i gain knowledge of cooking nt only western but also chinese food .. hands on :D .. cut chop , Learn some language .. joke ... played .. koe alot of ppl .. but most of all i must thanks God for bringing a new girl into my life =) .. someone who koe what i work , Who is better den i'm , Who is mature enough to think (though she had a face like 16 haha)somemore who speak english better den any buddies LOL .. (her dad is a english teacher) ...


Yup .. for once i thanks God really much to bring such a person to me .. =) .. haha


Alright .. some pictures we took while meeting lewis .. and over at my hs x) ..





nick took this picture for us



Licks :P at my hs isn't she cute



Ahaha



Thanks for the kiss


HAHA :D jus find her too cute to be true .. whoever said she is chui eyes either got stamp or they are jus ignorant enough =o .. .. Jus came back from banq .. its 11:47pm nw ... gotna slp .. got to work 5am to 1pm tml =( alright good night

No comments: