Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hilltop weeee




Went to find y.s at work today .. was kinda raining so stuck in the hotel for quite a while ..


Went at around 5+ ... had quite a meal .. the salmon special was tasty lol .. salmon + egg stuffs sweet with the egg texture taste rather nice .. will send u the whole darn thingy picture when she send it to me tml :D


keep receiving irritating sms-es .. some thing like what my parents dun koe how to teach me ah .. blah balh .. what my family like this ah .. w/e la .. lol ..ya ya your family best k .. mother father teach u 100% well .. studies u good? ya .. rich ? , ya ? got gf ya ? whatever yaya .. all good den ok lol .. so again , he make me laugh the 2nd time when he said that ...


lazy to argue ..lol .. coz everytime the msges i receive dun make me angry but rather make me laugh thinking "LOL .. oh man , so much abt it" .. 2 times in a row ..


Aniway .. working o.t nx week .. at banq on my friday off day and .. sat for ot .. lol .. hope i won't tire my self ... money money wee ... 6.50/hr .. x 8 per day = ??? lol ..


aniway gtg slp .. working 11-11 tml .. ahh ah taa is back :D


Who does he think he is ... if that's the worst you got better put your fingers back to the keys :D

No comments: