Monday, October 29, 2007

The line dinner ..

Hmm ya me and dear had plan alot of stuffs from this yr till nx yr feb lol .. nothing to yesterday evening at [Dome] drinking coffee and eating cheesecakes ..


Plans .. nx thursday 8th of nov going SLS The line for dinner haha .. since my dad wanna try the food there .. so alright :D why nt ? =p seafood night on thursday .. alot of seafood to eat weee .. haha .. craving for boston lobster and the rock salt salmon =p ... esp when the rock salt salmon still has the juicy tender done-ness .. haha .. always steal some to eat while working =p ..


will have plenty of fresh oysters too =x ..to improve my SEX DRIVE Buahaha =p .. no la .. jus like the taste too .. :D


Will take some pictures along the way and post it nx week =) .. having thursday friday sat off .. most prob dear is also having the same off daes =/ ..


Planned to go penang rasa sentosa hotel nx yr with my parents + her too .. around ... jan-feb .. around there haha .. 1st reason , She wanna see how isit like there .. 2nd my parents can go back to visit relative :D ..


My friendster kena bombard with all the SHOCK comments like .. "wa .. got gf liao hor nt bad huh" lol .. so shocking meh see me have gf =.= .. wtf lol ..some even msg me " wa .. nt bad huh have such a cute gf" =x haha ..


Alright .. thats all .. 1 more mth to chalet =p . WEE

No comments: