Friday, October 19, 2007

part of my life

alright , our urban escape fail this time =( ... lets see what did we do .. haha


morning wanna meet early ? argh alright we met early haha 930 .. went mac had breakfast =o .. and while having breakfast , dad called and say "HEY WE ARE AT KUSU ISLAND paipai" ..


In my heart .. was scolding "nbcb =o .. parents sure koes how to escape from the city" Zzz .. turben ...


Alright forget it .. watch movie , AGAIN =( balls of fury , rather lame show .. =o .. lol ... f it =o 6.50 ticket =/ .. no ppl watch hahahaha ... cheap =x $13 for 2 ppl swee


Den we went to .. err lets see .. ya with pei xin and james .. pei xin buying bra Zzz .. so me and james jus walk around the darn bugis junction mall .. and wait for them ..


lucky me =/ .. they nv shop long enough , and y.s said "ohh my shopping mood nt here yet" *phew* haha


We went seperate ways after that , no ideas where to go and my parents called and ask if i wan dinner .. hmm hell yea (free meal =x) had steamboat nearby my hs bring y.s over and she had dinner with us .. lots of crap from my dad =/ .. his logic of eating steamboat =/ lol bah ..


met up with lewis and nick , chat crap blah blah den i send her home haha ..


working banq o.t today ..2-10 .. swee =/ .. nothing to do also at home haha .. yup .. working 5-1 tml :D .. haha .. 5-1 nx week all the way .. till sat sunday off .. yawns..


Rach that noob suddenly ask me to go plush ... ex-ex momo .. velvet dragon doh liao .. go plush Zz .. asking me to ask her along =o .. shit =( .. i feel like clubbing suddenly =( .. rach sucks ..


Aniway 1 more mth till the chalet .. so sian .. still have to wait .. =/ .. =(

No comments: