Wednesday, November 28, 2007

production team ? fuck lah ..

Was working alone in the ala cart ... was suppose to have 2 ppl since i'm new ... what happen ? fuck the chef who look after it ..


Why .. its 1st a girl , 2nd when i need stuffs .. ERGENT she talk to her staff .. den scold me .. t(''t)


i was bz doing my orders .. nt familar with what i'm doing actually .. as its my 2nd day doing the darn bz place orders keep coming in ... i dun koe this i dun koe that.. and no ppl tell me how to do and i have to figure out my self since they though i'm a senior and i should know every since shit ... from head to toe ..


mix green , finish .. last batch the salad bar took it .. YES ... and didn't tell us .. thanks .. and jus nice i wan 2 go take .. all finish .. swee lah .. told "chef" pearl abt it .. she didn't even nod .. jus continue her stuffs ..


10 mins later .. she talk to her staff .. stir her darn stock .. fark stock stir for what ? her mother to drink ah ... hello .. i need the greens to do orders ..


So i can't take it any more .. took the greens out while doing order ..as blur as i'm doing order . i'm doing the greens .. rushing like mother ... trying to pluck as fast as possible ..


And duh ... i'm given .. like .. less den ... 1min to sort out the actual greens needer to do a few simple order .. dry it .. pluck .. but ? where r u .. 15 mins gone .. if i'm plucking greens alone i would have pluck enough greens to feed the whole of india zzz one person 1 leaf


20 mins gone .. i'm still plucking and rushing orders .. ok i'm getting serious pissed .. if this is the production she should jus close it down i do it on my own .. =o since i prefer doing this kinda stuffs my self ..


30mins . yes i run to another place .. trying to get some greens from other ppl since i'm still stuck doing that .. she walk to my place .. shouted at me why my greens got yellow or spoil one .. asking me to eat the rotten ones..


FARK LAH .. i kinda shouted .. "i'm alone i do orders and last batch kena taken by some other ppl ..nv tell me and u expect me to do so many stuffs ? and i told u to help me do it"


Well she work from 9am till ... that time was 9 ++ .. and shouted back like "dun give me such shit , do alone also do till like that meh dun give me this shit"


at that time i was like .. feeling to shout back .. from what i saw .. yes ... 2nd day of that darn place u expect me to rush like monkey .. thanks .. and u talk to your staffs .. i koe u r afraid when i say u got to work extra but u are a farking cdp .. who call u to be in production team ? u earn , u work that share .. mus wait till ricky call u to do den u do ? i ask u do cannot do ? so the different in power means like that lah .. next day off .. cannot do your job properly must go home early to talk to your dog the whole day .. huh


Meses every day .. fark up .. think using her pussy .. darn it ..all the girls can't work in higher post .. coz they are darn stuck up .. and that i'm not alone while saying this .. Zzz fark man .. try finding a good president that is a female .. all hell let loose Zzz


t(''t) ... Zz

No comments: