Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Praises pl

Today i guess i'm rather glad with my self .. why ? .. lets see ..


Was working in the morning .. alone .. in the kitchen , no ppl .. sad .. very bz due to the asean thingy ... rushing my work like mad .. finally i was nt bz .. kinda slacking down since i finish most of my stuffs ..


Then come Ex.sous chef wilson boey .. the guy who love to "share" .. and someone i used to hate when he came in the 1st mth ..(2nd was melvin .. i still hate him though he always smile at me nw) .. walk into the part of the kitchen of wok .. and put his hands around my shoulder .. and said .. while tapping it .. (i nv forget what he said .) .. not is not to share with me ..


"Aron , u are doing very well , at least u can independently complete your task without any chefs around .. i don't even need to keep coming to u and talk to u , Pls keep up the good work , Don't let a minor failure spoil your good record"


lol .. Someone who keep sharing end up tell me those .. rather stun , i answer stuffs like "thank you chef" and continue working .. with "gladness" in my heart .. feeling that i didn't waste my 9 mths ..which is about to end ..


Well .. that was one of the praise that make me feel good ... (though i wish that melvin was the one telling me those Zz)


alright .. maple 4 job is out LOL .. italian chefs all gotna spend over night chionging maple .. 120lvl .. woots lol .. i'm only lvl 31 >=/ .. lazy to train haha .. aniway .. trying to work more o.t For money for my up coming bike .. i love bikes so much =( .. that i curses the person who invented cars .. lol .. coz cars keep banging into bikes .. and ppl who drive cars are inconsiderate ppl .. i almost kena bang by 2 cars coz they nv farking care abt us .. and check their farking blind spots .. LAZY Singapore drivers ... so what u drive a rx-8 or a integra .. u are slower then hayabusa =o .. wan talk abt performance ? .. try play with gsx-s =/ .. car sucks =o i hate drivers ...

No comments: