Friday, November 23, 2007

Cat Vs dog


How Do A Kitten Peeve A Dog ? Very Funny - More amazing video clips are a click away


Did u ever see this kinda funny pets fight ? lol .. rather cute the cat is kinda trying to play with the puppy .. where by the puppy didn't react in the 1st few touchs ...


MOM I WAN A CAT TO PLAY WITH CHERYL =D .. nah i need a good bike as a christmas present :D


i have to throw my "newly" laptop away .. repairing cost ? 800+++ .. kan ni nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't afford to have it .. damn .. can't tell my parents abt this .. damn .. they are gotna owned me if they koe abt it ..


today is my off day .. dear didn't went home yesterday and stayed over my hs till today morning she went to work .. =/ .. jus that she find my hs more comf ? haha .. got aircon , got com , got dog , got a mom to make her breakfast Zzz I don't even have breakfast done by my mom .. hw come she has it .. bias .. intend to maple the whole darn day .. woke up at 8 ... up lvl :D .. hahas .. we think abt getting a pet for maple since .. she tried playing for me ... and whats the most irrirating part is to pick up item ..


So we kinda got yeti as a pet ... lol . some white rock ancient monster .. rather cute :D.. aniway finally i nt working morning animore ! :D .. working 4-1 nx week .. 4pm-1am .. a.cart =/ .. most prob will intend to stuck there for the rest of my days in shang .. dun need so service x) .. i hate to talk to guest ..to ask stupid questions .. esp those who ask for vegetrian .. end up tell me can eat chicken/fish .. nb ..


guess i had run all the major station as long as 2-3 mths .. and peacefully . :D .. wok side ... italian ... whats left is ala cart .. haha .. x) 2 yrs in army ? not gotna bring me down :D .. my plans in my head is bigger den 2 yrs .. :D


Oh ya .. listening to radio the whole day .. morning's talk is about ..


(Is hate the easiest way to forget/break up a relationship as u pick up the minor flaws jus to make it into hate)


Feel like calling in .. and answer YES .. duh .. its because we can't accept his/her flaws .. thats y we complain abt it .. to forget yes .. when u hate someone u will nv forget her presents ... but u will forget abt what happenend ... to break a relationship .. by hating meaning is to jus end it without have to worry anymore abt patching .. there is a big forest out there .. y because of a tree which isn't suitable for u .. spoil your day ? .. final answer to perfect 10's DJ .. HATE is the way ..


MAPLE TIME .. ahaha 4th job is out .. mus train =( luckily dear is here to help me train yesterday haha ..2x :D ..

No comments: