Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love me tender ..




LOve... Me tender .. love me true ..


Haha .. elvis madness this few weeks .. oldies .. well ..


Dear is at my hs .. quite shocking lol .. she off and had nothing to do .. msg me while i was abt to end work "can i bunk at your hs tonight" .. den followed by "i am outside nw" .. HAHA .. alright


Send my laptop to IBM to repair .. hope it will be ok by friday ..


Chef wilson came over wok again .. with other chef and ah hui and suddenly we were talking abt "ha siong kai" .. prawn paste chicken .. slightly over cooked , dry ... and turns around and talk to me ... "aron really , u r doing a good job , keep up the good work , you hardly see a trainee that chef trust so much to put him alone the whole service" ..Ahahahahaha .. ok .. .. i gotna chat with my dwarf nw .. she is getting bored ... force her to maple for me til tml morning hiak hiak hiak =x

No comments: