Thursday, July 5, 2007

Woooots

working .. tiring ... finally met up with k.m to take his 2t ... found out my bike's road tax ended yesterday ... didn't renew .. tml cannot ride bike to work .. sexy : D


i hate the feeling of being used ... i wonder y am i doing for the past few yrs till now .. getting being used .. had i loosen the equlivent trade ? Zz


nvm .. Time to do something abt it .. i dun wan my self to be another person jus to sastify one's need be it external or internal .. u wan something from me .. give me something i'll give u something back in return. .


[edited]I wonder am i so scary ... what u can do now last time u can't do ....so stupid to hear the "different" part .. ya .. i am super scary thats y its different .. i feel so wan2 play some wars now .. not warcraft 3 .. but rather some war ... i feel emo after i knew that my road tax is having problem ... this sucks


Good night

1 comment:

jeaNNette said...

bOO! you ok? why so emo? :/