Saturday, July 21, 2007

Church day 1




Yawns ... its only 9 i woke up .. lol .. so tired actually =( .. woke up after yesterday work till 11 Zz ..


Been on a worried mood this few this .. because of my bike and getting a new bike .. Thanks y.s for talking to me abt it haha .... Thanks


1more solid month to go to my b`day .. 3 more mths to 2a .. 5 more mth before we finish the whole thing :D .. urge .. urge for everything .. buahaha


Wish to have some b`day presents this yr =o .. been 3-4 yrs since i ever got 1 =/ .. Since 3 yrs since i had someone to acc me on my b`day .. =/ i'm getting numb on the b`day no acc shits =/ .. i hate dining alone ... =( i nv like to do things alone .. haha


alright gtg work church,den work .. woots .. hope i won't end up tired !! no bikes today :D ..

No comments: