Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dougnut madness !!!

Buahaha Alot of shit happened on Friday LOL .. Alright i start from the very begining :D


WEnt out with alice for lunch yesterday ... Had fish n co at imm .. ate and chat .. alot of funny shit .. happened along the way haha .. i guess alice is my lucky star .. everytime b4 i meet her .. which is around 3x i was about to meet her .. i went up the car park .. i saw the ticketing auntie preparing to "summon" me .. holy crap .. LOL so lucky man .. 3x .. imagine that ! $8 !! $8 gone .. 8 x 3 - 24 woots lucky me


after lunch we decide to go giant for some shopping .. and we were stop by some survey ppl LOL abt bank shity stuffs .. were talking abt how their systerm helps save $ ... 3% interest .. BLAH BLAH ..


Den they keep asking if we were couples LOL since they saw my helmet ..we did a funny lie ... alice said this :" Ohh .. (showing a shy half face) We are not couple .. we married aready"


LOL I WAS LAUGHING AND COUGHING DAMN LOUD CAN !? .. Almost choke my self to death after listening to that .. LOL she kick me .. showing to act la =o .. den i tried .. but fail =x


sended her home .. went some petrol kiosks wanted to get dougnuts .. but don't have le =( .. promised yin shan to buy some over to work .. lol .. since she always had soft roll .. so had some change :D .. Bah got some other danish stuffs ..lol .. some dougnut without holes .. bah


Well she said nice .. hopes so =x... buahaha


yesterday ... went down to work without my bike ... work was ok ... and went pub somewhere near chinatown .. b4 that .. shang's italian and seniors went over for supper haha ... 1st time saw yin shan in her home clothes lol .. RATHER CUTE CAN imagine someone 7/12 of your size wear some funny shirt which reads .. "i am not overweight jus that i am under height" LOL SO TRUE MAN wear in that jeans .. i feel like carry her from her neck like holding a cat and throw it at my showcase LOL


alright yesterday was quite bad for drinking actually .. drink slack .. had martell for that night .. drink more martell den green tea .. wasn't in the mood actually .. alot of things went tru my mind .. well .. maybe i was emo haha .. luckily yin shan was msging me half the time .. and the another half she called me jus to talk haha .. well ..Chat till promised that i'll go to her church nx sunday ..


Seems long i had been a good boy and go to church =( ... since she reminds me of that .. will jus go for once and see how isit like again =x


Drink till elmo and allan came .. they drank abit . pool abit . zao .. go home sleep hahahahah ..


Alright here are some pictures .. what we done on Vanesa's b`day LOL theses pictures are taken at "changing apptite" at marina =)





Vanasa and Koo Fang





YEAH !





Holding the candles .. dropping !





SMILE





My friend paul 2hill













WEnt and cut my hair today .. treatment .. LOL cool man =p .. lol ... make some difference nw ! :D .. Today wasn't quite day after all .. everyone seems to be not free today .. not even backups .. bah lol .. at least i had my stuff done so happy x)


Its only today den i found out .. 1 more mth to my b`day LOL .. i was too over engross in my "4 more mths to 2a" that i forgotten abt it =( guess my b`day every yr its so boring Zz no presents .. nv go out .. pls ask me out on my b`day please =((


MY DREAM AFTER THE 4MTH AND WHEN I GET MY 2A !!! i wan a .. PGM IV With HRC CARD ,Dry Clutch Turbo/Mis-firing system(if bike ever had one LOL) , With a spare inch of tyre !! i wan to go down to track as soon as i get my 2a .. i miss racing .. seems like racing on the road with my sp seems to bored me now ... time to get down to the track :D

No comments: