Tuesday, July 17, 2007

1st time ..




Went work today .. had dinner with yinshan .. dougnuts LOL at some rest area Zzz .. anywhere la LOL


Its the 1st time it wasn't bz while i was doing italian bbq .. totally no ppl LOL .. everyone was finding things to do .. till chef song(italian CDP) .. decide that he will do some fine dining presentation LOL .. he used to work in Blu Restaurant =D


let me show u the final result :D






err from the left .. some salmon with .. forgot whats below .. and fish roe .. LOL ... 2nd one .. left over beef .. slice .. middle is a lot of aspar .. below is .. sweet potato baked ... top is .. i forgot .. LOL .. the most right .. Ham wrap with the .. w/e beans .. forgot the name .. shit .. with some ... sweet potato deep fried LOL .. below forgot =x .. oh ya mushroom .. i guess


Alright .. den after work .. found out actually yin shan got new phone for 2 weeks .. LOL .. dun koe what to do abt it .. so after work .. TAKE PHOTOS ! LOL









LOL CUTE RIGHT we all =x buahaha .. i love my life in the kitchen .. full of fun stuffs Lol .. <3


Yea i 1 more mth to my b`day .. i dun seems excite .. every yr .. since no ppl celebrate with me de =( .. no point ..last yr i even had my day at bbdc ... and work in the morning ... i nt excited with my b`day no more .. But this yr its different !! LOL .. yin shan promise she will pei me on my b`day =x .. Hope its true la .. been so long since anyone celebrate with me =( .. sad


Alright enjoy the Clip above .. Its From victoria secrets .. found out that ricky martin is real hot ... the latin girl is hot too u koe : D !! Debi Nova her name i guess .. omg .. i wish i had a gf like her =( LOL latin is a hot hot world :D

No comments: