Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Woo ...

Wee .. jus receive another letter again haha .. looks cool :D going for my long holiday soon .. haha


Still can't get rid of the thing in my mind ... 1st it started with a friend who smoke .. slowly another one and now even someone i least expect in my buddy list .. rather disapointed .. well what to do ... he said its stress ..


Hmm .. smoking .. Its expensive now .. something like petrol price >=/ maybe even more ex if u smoke alot .. lol .. even i my self stop riding once in a while now .. cheaper alt .. >> psp + bus mrt :D alot cheaper .. i can even get my breakfast


Things jus keep changing i guess .. well .. might go back to penang with girl this aug .. since she starting her new work during her 3th week of aug haha .. going with her when i quit my job .. :) penang = dad's hometown = his house haha .. free staying .. cheap ... well tired ...


This week in muse is quiet ... lol. ... due to carpark renovation , The road outside will be close during the weekends .. ! AHAHAHA No ppl this week .. lets all say 'huat ah'


finish my final fantasy crisis core .. :) any games to intro .. pls intro me some :(


coz I hate how much i love , FOoood :(

No comments: