Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Twits .. lol

Lol some twits blog about me again :( Aww .. i'm tired from work and now this ... a waste my time ...alright lets go


1st of all i'm confident :D yes with my work , my relationship etc .. blah blah
I'm working now , I contibute to my family bills .. i'm working ?!


She jus a twit in ITE studying and whoever koes your future lies .. maybe ...... BAR GIRL ? ... Maybe .. Sammyboy.com << YEAH MAYBE :)maybe ... gotna be tai tai ?? married to some rich guy .. who drives a ... lambo/Bugatti/ferrari/merc ...Whatever la ho


Hmmm i wonder y did she even think about one night stand whereby i got a good gf ... well confidently say 200% cuter , 100% pretty , 500% mature , -1000% retard then of coz ... not like a twit .. :) oh ya .. without that fat thigh too of hers lol .. that look like parma ham sold in GIANT supermaket ... wonder whats that ? go google it :)


birds of the same feather flock together ... hmm did i flock with her ? no ... well because 1st of all i'm not her friend .. 2ndly they are good friends ... so they learn and grow up together .. learning skills and stuffs .. well WWSS girl right ? should be around the same lol .. well i got an ex from wwss who is preg ... i got some become Bar girl .. some ... ok la .. drop out of sch .. haha no choice .. wwss girl


Well i am lazy to do anything because all she could do is talk behind that screen and scream like something had up her ass ... i jus wonder y she love to bring in my work life .. and what i like .. GIANT supermarket ??? whats wrong with my job and my fav stuffs ... is she a retard that what i like or dislike will affect how i feel Zzz ya maybe to make me feel like she cares about me and wan2 buy stuffs from giant from me .. or maybe .. my job .. yea .. maybe she fell in love with a hot Spanish/french/italian chef last time and .. got rejected .. now she hates one .. maybe ...


For Dumbsake get clever ... i got ite friends who are few times mature den u den to bring out such topic ... well u start my job topic i'll start a sch topic .. zzz


There use to be someone who is all over my best friend ,lewis , OHHH I love him ... i this i that ... i blah blah .. i wanna fuck u fuck u ... kkkk stop ... lol ... i seen those stupid msg ... that makes me laugh even that stupid photo maybe u got from ... Yahoo pic ? .. abit stupid man your lie .. worse den mine .. Who in the hell Any doctor in singapore .. ALLOWS someone to go home after an operation ... within 24s ? .. stomach operation ??


Your scar looks fake .. its dry like a pussy that is fucked till its limit ... and only retard ppl will belive ...


Yawns ... seriously .. get a life change your topic .. stop aimming my job .. "you are jus a fucking cook" .. or ... "chef(yes I'm scorning)" ... lol .. when u finish your fucking i.t.e and get a job .. den u talk about my job .. :) I can cook .. What can u do .. ya i koe .. spread your legs right :D i earn my own cash , U show your palms to your parents so Hush up and don't act like a nigga YO .. Zzz


Yo your mom is so fat when she jump for joy , she got stuck Zzz Fuck u

No comments: