Monday, July 28, 2008

happy b`day cheryl :D

Woo that little fur ball been with me for ... 7 yrs haha .. and how much she grew ? ...




haha ... well .. anyway although she is 7 ... which is ... 7 x 7 = 42 ?? human yrs ... wow .. but she isn't like 42 of a dog ... still jumping around barking at ppl


Well .. Was having 'peng kang' cuttlefish ... the smell was so ... good i got my self 2 packs :D and cheryl was there looking at me ... staring at me .. den i koe ... she fell in love with cuttlefish too haha ..


Tried snatching from me ... and even try to use 'watery eyes' to make me give her ... well i did give it to her .. some .. guess she really like it :D


Girl bought durian puff pastrys etc .. since its durian season ... she don't eat durians but my parents do :D .. and so my parents much off lots of it .. leaving some for me >=/ which sucks ... anyway its from 4 seasons ...


'holiday' is coming .. when i don't koe .. yawns ... tired ... any one got any new games to intro me .. pls intro ..i'm bored to death

No comments: