Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hollandaise

Been thinking should i quit muse or nt ..well somebody throw in the letter yesterday and he left on the spot .. due to the ... new chef's "die die like this" style ..


Well .. everything they do = "go see your receipe that i gave u" .. fuck .. den u come for fuck... fuck man ..


Today is the worse day of my life .. Scott .. the sous chef .. well there is two now .. one of the sous chef is usless .. now this one jus love to dominate .. and .. well i dun koe if he really can work Zz


When i was doing my hollandaise this morning .. he came to my side .. "This is too thick" .. pour in the butter .. and it splits ... well he pour butter like he is pouring wine into his globe .. of coz la fuck Den say "pls ask tom to teach u how to do"


Zz wtf .. wtf .. u sous chef u dun koe ? fuck ..


Den during dinner time i need to do it again .. since they started the new law ... morning once ... dinner shift once ... SO ... I have to make again ..


This time he said 'too thick' and ask me pour faster .. myself .. "MORE MORE MORE" kkk i pour pour wisk wisk wisk , break ... "YOUR MIXING BOWL IS TOO HOT !!!"


I fuck u .. i fuck u i fuck u Zz hot my ass hot hot hot everything hot .. i even tried using warm water to save it .. well it doesn't help due to the "more" ..


Well he love to show off .. show me how to do it .. well he wisk wisk wisk "BREAK" LOL i look at the others .. and wink .. well .. he tried to save it with warm water .. den say .."this receipe u have to change the white wine...


FUCK FUCK FUCK I ALWAYS USE THIS RECEIPE TO DO IT nothing happens now u tell me


SO i nthe end ... i took out my self ... and do it all by my self .. AND i'm done .. :D well i couldn't be bothered with him and well .. i don't koe .. jus feel that .. he is another flop ..


=( chef anderson , where r u .. we miss u

No comments: