Monday, July 28, 2008

Powerful mom ..

for so long i koe i got a powerful mom with a powerful mouth ... well among my friends who doesn't koes ? HAHA


Situation 1 ..


1 insurance guy knock on door ... and started selling his insurance to my mom ... i was in the toilet shitting ... and suddenly i heard my mom talking to him .. yea ... and she was there talking ... MORE DEN THE INSURANCE GUY ?! i was still shitting ... playing my psp .. and i guess it was 8 mins ... and they are still talking there ..


i went to the living room and they r still talking zzz ... i couldn't take it any longer when i saw that guy's face ... owned by my mom .. with her words and the amount of words ...


USe my hp in my room can called my hs ... woo lucky that guy clever say he needs to go ... and when my mom pick up ..'kup' :D saving a life is better den building a ........whatever ...


Situation 2 ..


buddys who love to call me and ask me out ... well we koe each other for ... around 10 ? and she will pick up .... " ..................." no sound ... buddy will answer .. 'is aron around' .... she will give back a very irrirating but stupid and loud sound "AHHHHH' Zzz when i was jus playing my games ... she will jus say to them that i'm sleeping dun disturb me .. WTF ?! ... WTF LOL ... WtF WTF WTF WTF ... that cause alot of problem last time .. for now no >=/


well .. whatever it is this is the 1st post abt my mom ever .... suddenly jus feel like posting one ... things like .. we fought 3 yrs without talking to each other .. stuffs like that .. had past ... i guess its true ppl say that when u fight and gone tru stuffs .. u will understand more abt each other ..


Yeah .. there will be no one that good to me though she is the ... durianlover/farting/yelling/nagging/actkoeall/kpkb/'steal'moneyfromsonandsayohhiborrowit/whatever kindairriratingmomyoucanthinkof :D thanks

No comments: