Sunday, September 2, 2007

Truth ??





Song lyrics | Justin Timberlake lyrics


To add more to what yesterday i forgotten to blog about .. Rach said yin shan is cute :D SEE I TOLD u all le lol .. even rach agree with me =) No bluff , Real person standing in front of her ..:D


Yea .. chat with my chef and Pei xin b4 i head home .. Told them what happened actually .. After all they both conclude the same thing .. well .. it was suprising .. They said : "u can't forget what happen in the past" i wasn't prepared to hear what they continue ... so i excused my self to go home ..


When i reach home .. around 10 .. jia sheng and lewis called me out and we chat over peanuts and chivas that shi yuan gave me .. Yea.. they knew shi yuan and me were drunk so everything happens there ends there ..


yeah they said the same thing too .. how i can't forget the past , Unable to forgive the present .. When will the hate ends .. was it suppose to end like this ..


i used to think when man drinks coz they are sad .. its kinda crap .. Now to think , i am sitting here blogging drinking ..


Was it the truth ? like what my chefs said .. i can't forget anything after all these yrs ? ... all the time i thought i had healed .. all the time i think to my self i am a solo guy .. why am i brining stuffs from the past again .. i dun understand myself
..


When i sat down with js and lewis .. i tot i was the happiest guy amoung them .. i had fun .. etc .. end up i found out i am actually the worse .. i'm jealous of how they got their good gf who took care each other .. i'm jealous jia sheng got attached 1 month ago .. i am jealous jackie and his gf is together for 1 yr ... i am jealous lewis and his gf is been 3 months ... how sour can i feel ..


nvm .. tml my off again ..should i meet kelly ? but gotna save money .. some friend who went uk coming back to sg .. meeting her at zouk this sat ... promised her a bottle of chivas .. and the whole night with her ... i really need someone to acc me .. to drink with me ...


Sorry lyn i am brining this back again .. dun scold me again .. i jus don't feel good when i am getting reprimanded by so many ppl with the same reasons ...


Is the way it's really going down ? Is this how we say goodbye? Shoulda known better when you came around .. That you were gonna make me cry ..Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around .. Cause I know that you're living a lie


DRINK DRANK DRUNK STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE !!! NOW I'm a drunken who spends all my money on drinks .. HUAT AH

No comments: