Monday, September 17, 2007

16 yrs old brats ...

Alright something to blog about today ... I'm bored .. Lets talk abt brats in the future


Lets see .. i was trying to be nice to my buddy , and sms her gf that he got drunk coz , he wanted me to .. ok i was nice ok at that time ..


Told her he was drunk ... blah blah and she start to be angry with me .. for fark pls .. nvm


Talk to her nicely ? she talks like her mother .. =o .. oh man luckily i didn't waste my time looking at her pussifed face .. yup and she is still farking my junior .. dumb enuff .. though nv farking see her b4


Talk to her nicely ? she farking scold me , Kan her , She talk behind my back .. knn .. hope they break ..lol .. really brats .. at the age of 16 , How many guys have u fark with ? ... u don't force me to continue pls .. its a waste of my time .. i tried to be good , u tried to play punk with me .. u nbcb , u say u won't cry , when i starts yelling dun ever cry in front of me ... dun act cool and say "ohh i won't cry even if u yell at my pls" your mother la cb .. go take the lamp post from your room and screw it up ..


Sorry to that buddy i scold your gf .. as u can see i tried to be very good .. nt to scold her ..very loud for nw .. but this type of girl is like your ex .. some rich brats who wish to control u ? FOR F ? =o ..nt like there is no other girls who like u .. go for it la .. go for other girls in your poly , Quit Xmms .. they are some random o lvls brats .. taking their o lvls .. still going to underage parties , make some random tatoo and piercing and say "OHH I AM PUNKISH" ... dun make me laugh =o ..


Ohh dun call me a cook in a random hotel .. lol .. your cousin's wedding is at my hotel ... lol..i might be a cook but nt in a random hotel .. its a 5 star hotel which u can't even step in now with what u r .. a kid =o .. jus run along , play some maple story at home , suck some milk from your mom and maybe if u are horny enough from your dad's penis too ?


Ok i'll end this part for nw .. gtg work .. hope they break =o .. nv break i'll also make sure they break since even his ex didn't even disturb me they also break ... dun play with me ... they don't call me satan for no reason .. break la .. break .... good


Another 2 buddy having relationship problems .. oh man .. one fight with his gf .. another one having his love ones going out with another guy ... lol... i sense something ... which is call .. "sat-we-are-so-gotna-drink-again" ... right .. sucks


Alright end here .. gtg work ... bb


Brats , learn to crawl before u walk , den u jump and run .. dun talk to me with that kinda attitude , u'll die b4 u even jump

No comments: