Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy 19th b`day !

i'll let the pictures do the talking b4 i start






























Lol .. been one hell of a night .. seriously i swear


morning went to cut my hair . shouldn't had cut it on that day Zzz .. looks short .. nvm .. forget it haha .. went out with yin shan to cut =( .. she said it was alright i said it wasn't ..


Watch movie at shaw hs .. watch rush hour 3 .. i rate it 4/5 HAHA It was 70% funny 20%action 10%nice story.. and yes .. lots of action from jackie chan , Lots of words from that black guy .. .. Who are you ? i am yu , i said who are you , I am yu , ok who are you , I am me lol ..


Went dome had our lunch ... ok la .. not bad la .. but till got room to improve for their food ... Went far east to get my shirt .. wanted to get long sleeve at 1st at domanci .. but when i saw all my friends who meet us around 5 ... wearing short sleeve .. i got my self a t-shirt and a brown pants instead at jean perrie.. =)with yin shan there to choose for me x)


Ate at .. Billy bombers .. .. y.s gave me a present and a b`ay card haha .. meaningful words ..she said .. and also a fall out boy cd ! HAHA ... why do i always get cd as my present =o .. i 1st got zhou jie lun last time album ... now this .. whats nx =(


yeah .. took cab down to zouk .. slack around outside waiting for elmo's gf and my friends from hotel ..


Got another present from shi yuan .. a bottle of chivas 12 yrs =D lol .. though nt 18 yrs .. 12 yr is ok le at least she give give me something =)


den when the party started .. they sang b`day songs , bought 2 bottle of martel , and some other mixers lol .. elmo seriously jus push me on the chair .. "5 sec steady" .. and so i went lol .. ok drank .. some .. can feel my tongue burning slightly .. sensative tongue no choice =p ..


Had some mixers , Long islands and teq shots with my Godsis Rach .. and i swear i am seh .. i can't walk properly ani more


Went to deli and had cakes .. Yeah they sing b`day song .. i was there like monkey wobbling . i guess .. and even sit on the rubbish bin haha .. lyn and rach feeding me cake since i can't even hold things well =( .. i can't remenber what i was doing well i jus grab shi yuan and hang on to her since i can't move =x closest person to me haha


Den .. its party time ... was chatting with shi yuan's group since i can't ps them as i they come from my work place , cannot ps them ... sorry to my buddies if i ps u all .. hope u all understand .. i was seh .. can't think well =( esp to jia sheng


As the time goes on , I flood Shi yuan with more drinks and their group .. till they hardly can walk .. well .. shi yuan is a good drinker LOL .. alright ..


Bump into Zoie along the way lol .. my pri sch classmate , sec sch friend .. Yea.. she knew it was my b`day but didn't koe i was there .. so kinda gave her my number so she can find me later


End up she called me and pull me into the dance floor .. haha and so we dance .. yeah i love the part i could remenber we were pushed further and further into the top right conner of the dance floor .. and dance ... haha .. err i guess i dun wan2 say what happened there and then =x .. its very personal HAHA But feeling guilty when i wake up .. Argh .. nvm ... This is the part i ninja from my group for quite long .. lol .. 30 mins i guess ?


Went back to my table since zoie got some msg from her friends that they are drunk .. so she had to take care of her .. so sad =( nvm .. nx time den =)


went back to my place .. Dance with shi yuan .. blah blah blah blah .. i dun wan2 continue this part .. coz .. what happened there ..ends there :D


alright la .. i lazy to blog suddenly ... having a drink from my chivas present .. to those who i pang seh , angry abt me , i'm so sorry .. esp to rach and lyn .. yeah .. hope u all forgive me =( and dun be angry with me ... to elmo who we almost got into a fight .. ps we both are seh ... + the moment u push me to shi yuan when u wan us to kiss my eye hit her head .. so i got kinda angry at that point of time + seh = almost fight ... To allan sorry i can't intro u that girl since she is with that guy .. and u found your girl .. so nvm ... To my buddies sorry i ninja and disappear .. sorry =( .. alright guess thats the lot .. others i dun farking care =o this are the few person whom i think i owe them a apology yeah .. thanks for celebrating my 19th b`day =) ..


"The moment i saw u is the moment i feel like drinking more till the point i won't look at u the 2nd time"

No comments: