Thursday, September 6, 2007

Take a look at my girlfriend




LOL ... VERY MISLEADING RIGHT ? .. After so many ppl msg me asking me the same old thing .+ rach call me blog ..


Yawns .. actually nothing to blog ... so boring.. ai ya .. w/e la .. rach call me blog i jus anyhow blog .. jus bored .. nothing to do .. cb .. fark up fark up fark up fark up .. after this sat will not club ... is all i could say till rach's cb bday .. will have a chalet with lewis's classmates end of month ... its call 'drink till u drunk party ' .. haha guess i will join in the fun too x)


Alright guess thats all .. so bored .. lifes so boring suddenly after a high kicking party .. sucks

2 comments:

✖ shimin ✖ said...

LOLS.
aron, u look nicer with short hair. :D

aronchew said...

Thanks =/ .. lol .. but i prefer my self with long hair dear =) make me feel more .. PRO :D