Friday, February 22, 2008

working .. for PIPES

Well been praying that i can save this mth so i got the money to buy what i wan ...


wanting to get my self a set of brand new rear bridgstone battlex sports tires ... a pair of yellow coloured rims ... Coloured tapes at my tyre .. well done my golden chain guard .. planning to change alot of stuffs haha ..


Well what i tempt the most is the fucking pipe .. due to the mech riding the same bike as mine (farking rare to see the ones who ride my bike) his bike was a beauty black .. with that pipe that sounds God-like loud and nice .. the rpm jump like water on hot wok imagine that ..


Girl bought me a sweather from adidas .. lol tracy mcgrady team signature x) red black was kinda cool and was shock when she gave it to me =/ .. though i dun wear it often since i got a arai jacket for my bike riding .. i still love it =)


Nv really had a present that is more den $50 b4 but still its kinda cool ... since those ppl i went out with are xmm ... well ... nvm


alright rather tired .. sleepy ... good night ...

No comments: