Sunday, February 3, 2008

I love to see you pee on us tonight




LOL the moment i heard lewis singing this song i was wonder wtf is he singing .. lol .. he spam the song the whole day since last week when we were out playing billard .. seriously the song damn nice LOL with the help of the english "subtitle" .. rocks ... hahaha ... i love you inside MEEe :D


sorry nt able to blog since my com is down .. yup formatted and my com is back :D .. but i'm nt feeling rather well ... not working Zzz wake up with a headache ... went back to sleep and feeling much better nw ...


Girl went shopping last week and got quite a few stuffs and chunk it at my hs =/ .. bags .. clothes .. lol.. mom got alot of cool shirts and jeans for me LOL i too lazy to shop .. and i mean alot ... shock when i open my closet one day and found out "WOW ... i can't find my old shirt" lol ..


Went tcc lido for a meal with girl yesterday ... intro to the guys out there .. well other place she tried alio olio i will take a few munch .. but we swear .. tcc lido new seafood alio olio really very very nice .. 4.5/5 .. 0.5 for nt al dante lol .. but the flavour it self fucking nice .. even finishing the noodles i took my spoon and scoop the bottom garlic,olive oil and start eating them lol .. cool right ? rare stuffs i ever say food is nice on my blog but seriously that one .. holy shit .. =) .. oh ya .. for those who think they are serving using chilli flakes .. nah they used chilli padi instead :D alot of places started to use chilli padi but nv as tasty as the one i ate yesterday .. can try if u like pasta :D


allright thats all .. i better go have more rest ... =/ .. yawns ...

No comments: