Friday, February 15, 2008

Relative over my hs ..

Having relative over my hs this week .. staying over at my hs haha .. i guess around 5 days ... well .. 2 daughter around 10+++ ... 1 son quite handsome LOL i'm nt gay but really he is handsome .. reminds me of those huang yi da .. or w/e de .. long hair .. ear ring .. =/ well .. guess that ..


Valentine day was alright haha .. will update the pictures soon .. but rather tiring Zzz .. over slept the next day for work .. sadness =( well ... watched move [jumper] .. nt bad but rather fast .. around 88 mins only =/ .. lol .. walk around blah blah .. went to dinner at sercret garden , rather dissapointed .. =/ we booked for 9.15 .. around 945 den got space =/ .. =(


well .. i found out bear i bought for her is rather big LOL big black bear with a dogtag .. she simply love it =D .. haha .. well at least my effort paid off .. well i got my self a pair of black button long sleeve + black pants + black shoe for that day ... wore like some "former" guy LOL i find my self looking quite cool , nv wore like this b4 ... tuck in ... i wonder when was the last time i ever tuck in my shirt .. >>>> SHATEC Zzz =/


well i gotna chat with them le .. bb

No comments: