Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Motivator !!!

Alright been working straight 12 hrs this few days ... split shift but i don't like to rest so help out in the kitchen while Steal some recipes and etcs :D who wan receipe of soups and some crab and seafood sauces pls msg me at my msn :D Will tell u haha


Looks like i spend more time in my hotel den at home .. 12 hrs +++ in shangri la is no joke =/ I saw some chefs working in the day ... And didn't return home ... go town jalan jalan .. Den sleep overnight in the hotel .. Somewhere .. Anywhere haha .. coz they stay at malaysia .. lazy go back =/


WA lao ..really feel so wana respect them lol ..esp one of the indian chef ... for the past 2 days ... actually he can go home sleep .. But coz the head chef ask him to stay coz last min got one need to take care of family members .. SAD for him =(


what i learn this few days other den bbq ... When ever i'm nt really bz i'll ninja my self to the noodle bar to help out :D HAHA ... There is a old lady doing the noodle bar ... older den my dad , so u can imagine =/ ..She will go around calling me , Dino "hai zhi" lol ... which means my child in chinese haha ... :D She always Do noodles for me for supper x) b4 we close ... Ate alot of stuffs


Oh ya .. Learn how to make prata , Tissue prata , Flip prata , flatten prata , prata with egg , mutubat(dun koe spell correct or nt , Something like Thick prata with capcium etc inside) ..


Eyes on me .. One of the songs from Final fantasy .. I HAD EYES ON SOMEONE HAHA ... Don't koe her name yet =( .. But she really nice la =(( I dun koe y her smile always attracts me =(( .. Motivates me to work 3x ... no 5x better x)Rocks my world :D


Aniway I LOVE MY JOB ! .. I miss My motivator =( LOL

4 comments:

FAnG said...

orh hor...another gal har..later ppl go "grow" hair..lol

aronchew said...

LOL SHUT UP ! =/ Koo Fang Pissed

FAnG said...

LOL..sorry~!*and its KHoo..not koo..=>

aronchew said...

SAME LA >=/ still piss